in Russian – https://aga-tribunal.info/round-table-24-2-2021/
On February 24-25, 2021, a round table “The Karabakh conflict: through culture towards peace” is planned in the form of an online discussion (from 17:00 to 19:00 Yerevan time or 16-18:00 Moscow time).
Among the participants: representatives of a number of state departments of the Republic of Artsakh, public organizations, scientists, publicists, lawyers, human rights defenders from Armenia and Russia.
Purpose of the event:
- to show the continuity of Azerbaijan’s policy since 1918,
- to draw attention to the destroyed and under threat objects of cultural heritage, to the fact of ignorance of Azerbaijan the Conventions and appeals of international organizations,
- to discuss measures to counter this policy against Armenian cultural heritage.
A selection of the articles and official apeeals on the topic was made for the participants.
Persons interested in participation should:
- inform until February 20 about their intention to participate,
- present their publications,
- theses and practical suggestions.
There is an intend to print a brochure with the collection of materials after round table.
Preliminary, five topics are proposed, on which information materials are presented on the website, containing more than 130 web links to various documents, articles, appeals. So far these lists are in Russian, however many publications are bilingual, in English as well.
- Armenian cultural heritage in Artsakh and Azerbaijan (9 links) https://aga-tribunal.info/heritage-2/
- Ideology and practice of cultural genocide by Azerbaijan (44 links) https://aga-tribunal.info/practice-1/
- The crimes of cultural genocide by Azerbaijan in 2020-2021 (13 links) https://aga-tribunal.info/2020-facts/ The damage to Christian heritage (17 links) https://aga-tribunal.info/christian-heritage-1/
- The threat of turning the cultural capital of Artsakh Shushi into a center of pan-Turanism and terrorism (7 links) https://aga-tribunal.info/shushi-3/
- Practical actions. Appeals of organizations to protect the Armenian cultural heritage of Artsakh (45 links) https://aga-tribunal.info/appeals-2/