in Armenian – https://aga-tribunal.info/hy/iptca-25-12-2020-hy/
in Russian – https://aga-tribunal.info/iptsa-25-12-2020/
On December 25, 2020, an expanded meeting of the Organizing Committee of the International Public Tribunal for the Crimes of Azerbaijan IPTCA was held. Agenda: general issues and a brief presentation of the new work of professor A. Manasyan on the topic “Azerbaijan’s annexationist policy towards Nagorno-Karabakh: political and legal facts.” In this material, the author presented 30 theses (aspects) of the problem on 25 pages. This work was sent to the participants, translation into English has begun.
The meeting took place online, lasted 2.5 hours.
- Alexander Manasyan, corresponding member of the Armenian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of philosophy, professor, political scientist (Yerevan)
- Larisa Alaverdyan, former deputy of the National Assembly of Armenia, Human Rights Defender, director of the Russian-Armenian University Institute of law and politics (Yerevan)
- Ruben Kirakosyan, lawyer, philosopher, president of ARMROSS, the Russian-Armenian Association of lawyers (Moscow)
- Hovik Avanesov, Researcher, Center for Caucasus Studies, Mesrop Mashtots University (Stepanakert, Republic of Artsakh)
- Mihran Shahzadeyan, PhD in philosophy, political scientist (Moscow)
- Mariam Asatryan, member of the Armenian community of Milan (Italy)
- Donara Mkrtchyan, PhD in philology, senior lecturer, Faculty of oriental studies at St. Petersburg State University (St. Petersburg)
- Georg Gabrielyan, political scientist (St. Petersburg)
- Vahan Babakhanyan, public organization of sociological and political science initiatives “Khachmeruk”, web portal AGA-Tribunal.info (St. Petersburg).
The participants agreed to develop a roadmap, identify the most priority areas and attract lawyers for international legal expertise.
Some video clips (in Armenian, 23 min) –
The next meeting will be held in early January. About the IPTCA Organizing Committee – https://aga-tribunal.info/en/tribunal_about_en/
This information in other resources